Soleus Reiu Soleus Reiu

Good stuff

very actiony...if thats a word lol. Good game though. Or song,... whatever. you get it.

bazezone - TimeIsTicking[demo] bazezone - TimeIsTicking[demo]

holy shit.

holy shit. This is BY FAR THE BEST SONG IVE HEARD IN A VERY VERY LONG TIME!!!! SERIOUSLY.....THIS COMPETES WITH FREAKING SANDSTORM! this song is so amazing....put it on my ipod....music file....and im thinking of making a stepmania song out of this. ^^

Rachel's Song [EON Club Remix] Rachel's Song [EON Club Remix]

Man, I love it.

I am making this into a DDR song. Check bemanistyle.com for EON. This song gave me chills listening to it, and it will be a chilling song during StepMania.

Alexandra's Tune Alexandra's Tune

Very nice

The lyrics need to go out. But because the tune is so freaking well done... I will make it into a stepmania file. Plus, the lyrics dont last that long. Very nice! But please remove the lyrics to the songs you use! Except that one girl who has a really high pitch singing: "lets partaaayyy!"

Thats a good one. Also, please, remix this one. This is a good one.

AlxEllis responds:

thanks for the review i will consider getting better lyrics thx i may remix this

AlxEllis - I Am The Devil AlxEllis - I Am The Devil

If it wasn't for the lyrics.

This is a good tune. And once again, I would use it, if only the guy talking "If only I had one more..." was gone. It would be much better. Good song though. But not for Stepmania.

AlxEllis responds:

cool i will make some ones specially for your stepmania

AlxEllis - South Park AlxEllis - South Park

Damn!

Fuck! The beginning tune was what I was looking for!...Poo...

AlxEllis responds:

hmmm the beginning tune was Dj Satomi-Waves if that helps :)

AlxEllis - The Ninja AlxEllis - The Ninja

Great diversity!

Man, you got some diversity, I like it. But not the song I'm looking for. But keep going at it.

AlxEllis responds:

i know i made it for a shinobi based ninja game just incase there are some game designers out there :)

AlxEllis - Techno AlxEllis - Techno

Good song

Good song, but it would be wierd in Stepmania. Still trying to look at your songs, to see if they're any that I would like for my creations.

thanks for reviewing :)